It’s so rare to find a job one truly loves—one that performs a critical function, while also sustaining a growing business. That’s how Dr. Kuncio feels about his job and his office—and for that, he’s exceedingly grateful.
So it’s crucial for him to give back. Dr. Kuncio performs:
- Local Outreach.In his visits to schools, campuses, and religious communities, Dr. Kuncio teaches kids and adults how to practice strong oral health in the most sustainable, natural way. He is also a Smile Change Lives volunteer, donating orthodontic treatment to the city’s neediest.
- Global Outreach. Dr. Kuncio enjoys volunteer work overseas as well. Thus far, he has performed greatly needed dental work on orphans in remote Armenia, and assisted a mobile unit in Ukraine.
- Teaching. As a professor at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Dr. Kuncio can give back by teaching orthodontic residents about his knowledge, skill sets, and experiences.
- Publishing.Uncommon in the private-practice orthodontics, Dr. Kuncio has published his findings on Invisalign. He will continue performing research and publishing, contributing as much as he can to the medical and dental community he’s committed to.
- Dental Community.Dr. Kuncio is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists and the American Board of Orthodontics. He gives occasional lectures on Invisalign® and orthodontics to local dentists.